PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Review Special Rates

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Review Special Rates >

InsaneMandii's AvatarInsaneMandii
I first want to say thank you Niet for your quick response and review of the rates. I really appreciate you being on top of a suggestion such as this one which will have an effect on the community as a whole. Secondly, I would like to know more about what types of personal hunt data you would be willing to accept to maybe reconsider the rates for better or for worse even to the tiniest degree. Such as do you want varied data on the types of eggs and their hatch rates or do you want varied data on the users and what they do to increase every chance they get on eggs? Lastly, I'd like to pose a question/mini suggestion inside of this one? Not necessarily a proper suggestion or else I'd make a new thread. But anyways, is there a way to maybe have Sally catch the albino data on a group of users who consent to that? Not sure how much the system can handle since you said yourself

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

I do kind of wish I could provide more specific data, like individual hunt stats, but this is kind of the best that the current system can offer -snip
This is a graph I have based on the raw site data that was provided for just the albino hatches with and without the bonus counters active. I did not seperate the hatch/nonhatch related bonuses for ease. I also threw the total number of melans hatched that month in for the talk about melans. This was just supposted to be a small graph to help give reference of the numbers for everyone.
Call me Mandii, I use she/her pronouns. Think we should re-look at special rates? Check here Pic by Thunderjaw, template by Moss Dragon, pfp info in journal, depends on image!
Made by Vandi
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page