PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #12 - Thoughts in which to delve

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #12 - Thoughts in which to delve >

Nanicar's AvatarNanicar
master.pngd.png
I've been only logging in very, very occasionally for the past few years for a multitude of reasons, but I think the biggest of which was that, yeah, it felt like there wasn't much to do anymore, so this news has me pretty excited! After all, I think Niet put it well when he said that the social aspect is cool, but not technically part of the game. That's just it; I found ways to communicate with PFQ friends, but outside of PFQ, so I kinda just stopped even logging in. But the truth is I miss this game and this community. Based on what I've seen and heard so far, I think PFNew is a huge step in the right direction for everyone, but maybe especially so for people like me that joined the original PokéFarm way back when and are itching for literally any gameplay other than clicking fields for an hour and a half a day. lol Mad props to Niet, you madman! Glad to see you haven't given up on this project, I'm proud of you. :)
Avatar portrait created with the Stardew Valley character creator.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page