PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Happy Valentine's Day!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Happy Valentine's Day! >

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I know, I know, it's 8PM and I'm just now rolling out an event for today XD But I tell you, work has been really tough lately. Today I had to write a program that would automatically refund failed preorders on new gTLDs like http://pokemon-battles.guru/. You can imagine I was kinda worried about messing up! As it turns out, I did mess up a little, but it was my boss's fault for not thinking of everything - my program did exactly what he told me it should do :p Where was I? Oh yes! Valentine's Day. Even if you don't have someone special in your life, you're never alone when you're surrounded by the best Pokémon community on the internet! And I'm not exaggerating, in fact Alexa ranks PokéFarm as being more popular than the official Pokémon.com website! ... I went off-topic again. Before it happens a third time, here, have an Event Page! Details of this event are there, and the event runs until the end of February 16th. Enjoy!
Wow, you guys liked that event! Number of participants: 672 Number of Sweet Hearts bought: 19,418 Number bought with ZC: 281 Total ZC spent: 2,810 Total Credits spent: 191,370,000 Yeah, that's a LOT! Well, I'll be giving out the Heart Scales... later. I don't know. I've got a cold, I can't think straight. Anyway, we'll definitely do this again next year!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page