PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
I just want to put some of my cents in. I do not mean to attack anybody or target anybody, I just want to say my own opinion… and I don’t mean to continue the argument if it is considered one-

QUOTE originally posted by abingy

I also think having some sort of user input would help in reducing the amount of backlash that happens pretty much every two weeks now. Since you're saying that there are multiple options made already, maybe you could have staff vote it down to 3-4 instead of just the one final and then, without actually showing the sprites, poll the users if they would like a blue, green, red, etc. (could be general colors or more specific shades of colors) albino/melan color scheme. That way there would be at least some expectations met when the sprites are released
I wholeheartedly agree with this. I would love for there to be a poll or specific discussion thread (other than this thread) after every sprite release or before sprite releases that lets users input their own opinions of new sprite colors/palettes that the artist team would release soon after, maybe similar to the Type Race Leader poll that gets put into the News/Announcements whenever it’s time to vote, but adjusted to fit with these circumstances. I do not want to offend anybody or attack anybody, as that isn’t really the way to go. Just maybe communication with the staff and other people about these new sprite recolors would be good, so that both sides could reach an agreement somewhere and be benefited from the whole experience. Not everyone will be happy, I know, some aren’t preferred by everyone. But at least we get to communicate our opinions fairly and that’ll be a stepping stone for future remakes. Thank you for reading, hope y’all have a wonderful day! :)
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page