PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

abingy's Avatarabingy
I also think having some sort of user input would help in reducing the amount of backlash that happens pretty much every two weeks now. Since you're saying that there are multiple options made already, maybe you could have staff vote it down to 3-4 instead of just the one final and then, without actually showing the sprites, poll the users if they would like a blue, green, red, etc. (could be general colors or more specific shades of colors) albino/melan color scheme. That way there would be at least some expectations met when the sprites are released. I think that would prevent something like the Vanillite expectations issue (although I was one of the few that liked the green lol) that just happened. I don't know the full process that goes into the sprites, so I'm not sure if something like this would be feasible, but I thought I'd still throw the idea out there
Trade Shop - Summons, S/A, Charm Rentals/Swaps, Egg Supplier Pass Rentals Credits
Avatar made by mewitti of deviantart. Free to use.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page