PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by Vespasian

QUOTE originally posted by Suríya

The thread is now open for discussion again. Please make sure you keep your comments respectful and constructive going forward. We have been lenient about warnings in the past but we will be more strict about enforcing the rules on respecting others now that the timeout lock period is over.
Can some mod tell which sentences vere disrespectful, please? I just see people voicing their opinion - It would be nice to know what exactly is perceived as rude, so people will know how to formulate their sentences in better way.
Suriya did a good job of touching on this, but I'd like to expound a bit. A part of the moderation of not just this thread, but anything that occurs in the forums in general, is the deletion of rulebreaking posts, so you won't see the offending statements anymore. The people who had their posts deleted can tell which parts of what they said were wrong, or they can bring it forward to us privately to discuss further. We're happy to do that so they can learn how to be more constructive. The best way to convey how the conversation should go is this: Does your statement compare the art to something unsavoury? Bodily functions, deceased beings, and so on? If so, it's undoubtedly rude. Does your statement call upon insults, such as "waste of time," "repulsive," and so on? That's rude, don't do it. Does your statement rely solely on your opinion rather than fact? It's valid, but not everyone may agree with it. It's best to keep that in mind and stay civil about it. After all, the art team have shown time and time again they're willing to try again to find something more appealing and give it another go. I hope this helps.
sig code and sig bg image made by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page