PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Typos, grammar and general spelling errors

Forum Index > Core > Bugs > Typos, grammar and general spelling errors >

Toxel's AvatarToxel
I got this message while fishing that says: "Looks like it might rain soon, it may be unpleasant to keep fishing, but you might still find something good." I think that should be two sentences instead of one, like something like this: "Looks like it might rain soon. It may be unpleasant to keep fishing, but you might still find something good." edit: also

QUOTE originally posted by cetacorn's dex entry

"Although revered for being one of the best hunters in icy waters, it was hunted to near-extinction due to their magnificent horns."
should probably be one of these: "Although revered for being one of the best hunters in icy waters, it was hunted to near-extinction due to its magnificent horn." "Although revered for being one of the best hunters in icy waters, they were hunted to near-extinction due to their magnificent horns." (if the second one: i feel like "one of the best hunters" would also change, but not sure what it would be instead ^^;)
Journal avatar: game screenshot edited by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page