PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Auto-Align Shelter Pokemon/Eggs

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Auto-Align Shelter Pokemon/Eggs >

Mikkü's AvatarMikkü
Considering the QoL is basically a site feature via being able to toggle it here I don't really think I see the point in this. My thoughts would be different if it was still only available through tampermonkey, but since you can install it via the site itself now there's really no need for it to be added in honestly. I do think the userscript section should be told to newer players ASAP though, perhaps somewhere in the shelter it could include information about it and link to the userscript section. While I get where you're coming from, I think there are also users who would enjoy the option to not have that if that makes sense? Some just kinda prefer it looking random, even if it's annoying how sometimes pokemon overlap some people just like it and since it's solved with a user script that is readily available to anyone now I don't really think it's something thats worth time on this site anyways but maybe on PFNew. Edit; My point is mostly I would rather see features added that we don't have access to if that makes sense? If this is something that is added I'd imagine it would be low priority as it's...Just already available via other methods
------------------- -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page