PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in EXP Lock applying to daycare exp

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > EXP Lock applying to daycare exp >

Scatterbug's AvatarScatterbug
Heya, this was previously rejected by Niet as a way of giving a "cost" of sorts to breeding pairs

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

QUOTE originally posted by mikestarprince

can we get an explanation as to why, though? other than the daycare directly adding exp, i mean as to why it can't be changed.
Because if you could just leave your Pokémon in there forever then there'd be zero cost to breeding. When a Pokémon gets too high in level it does get a very small penalty to breeding (beyond Level 50 but even at Level 100 it's only like a really tiny penalty) Everything has to have *some* cost to it, otherwise you get runaway inflation. In this case, the "cost" of breeding is that they extremely slowly level up and need replacing.
also i don't really feel that its a needed change because my level 100 pair has a 119% chance to breed shown on the daycare so going above level 50 isn't going to prevent you from hitting a high breed chance (except on genderless pairs maybe?) i don't oppose this change tbh, but it doesn't seem super necessary is all ^ ^
Feel free to PM me about any posts I make, especially to ask for clarification or such
I have severe anxiety and may trip over my words or write things in an unclear way at times
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page