PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

EXP Lock applying to daycare exp

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

RyanVulpes's AvatarRyanVulpes
Despite adding exp lock to pokenmon, using them for breeding still levels them up wich is very annoying for things like iv breeding as most people keep their breeder at lvl 50 so i suggest that exp locked pokemon wont recieve xp from the daycare anymore
Scatterbug's AvatarScatterbug
Heya, this was previously rejected by Niet as a way of giving a "cost" of sorts to breeding pairs

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

QUOTE originally posted by mikestarprince

can we get an explanation as to why, though? other than the daycare directly adding exp, i mean as to why it can't be changed.
Because if you could just leave your Pokémon in there forever then there'd be zero cost to breeding. When a Pokémon gets too high in level it does get a very small penalty to breeding (beyond Level 50 but even at Level 100 it's only like a really tiny penalty) Everything has to have *some* cost to it, otherwise you get runaway inflation. In this case, the "cost" of breeding is that they extremely slowly level up and need replacing.
also i don't really feel that its a needed change because my level 100 pair has a 119% chance to breed shown on the daycare so going above level 50 isn't going to prevent you from hitting a high breed chance (except on genderless pairs maybe?) i don't oppose this change tbh, but it doesn't seem super necessary is all ^ ^
Feel free to PM me about any posts I make, especially to ask for clarification or such
I have severe anxiety and may trip over my words or write things in an unclear way at times

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page