PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon...

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon... >

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

QUOTE originally posted by sourbean

I've hatched 623 applin with no specials. During the previous type races I at least lucked out with enough albinos to feel like I was getting somewhere
that's absolutely horrid. another reason why i think the nerf is... problematic.
With all due respect, the most recent update proposal is to buff shiny chances by 50% for free players, and a further 25% for those using Shiny Charms. I'm trying to get feedback on that, but I'm struggling to get much with the current debate going on. I understand. Nerfs are hard. Nobody likes them. I certainly don't like doing them. I'm not going around nerfing things for a laugh. I'm trying to help the longevity of the game, which I'm hoping that longer-standing players can understand and appreciate, if only I can get things right. I'm trying to get things right. But I do need feedback on the current course, not how previous adjustments were (in your opinion) a bad idea. I know. I get it. To some extent (but not completely) I agree. I'm trying to steer us in a better direction. Please help me with that so that you can benefit.
To clarify: I was okay with the thought of nerfing the albinos, I just didn't realize how hard that nerf would be vs what I was used to expecting. My original post also provides a time line, I didn't start the albino radar till type race, but I've also been hatching applin for a long time. After seeing the numbers posted I figured it was a good idea to toss my own into the mix, as numbers for the site as a whole vs the users may help get perspective (unless, as I mentioned before there is a way to check the data for all boosts affecting the rate, such as shinys from hm vs f2p chains vs randoms, or rates of random albinos vs level (x) vs level (x) + coorisponding type z-crystal.) This stuff is hard, and right now there are going to be growing pains as you try to even it out, but right now as far as I can tell data collection is limited due to how the site is coded and without a way to see how all the data interacts its giong to take longer to find that happy medium
Looking for anyone who would be willing to IV breed Petal Maravol.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page