PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon...

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon... >

xazz's Avatarxazz
grandmaster.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by abingy

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

I am also wondering, maybe I should raise up Albino chances again, maybe to some middle-ground between where they were and where they currently are, and instead lower the boost granted by Z-Crystals? Not by too much, but at least try to balance things that way...
I've been holding off on speaking so far (mostly because with how slow I write there's like 10 new posts at a time and have to change what I'm writing lol) but I want to respond to this. I think this is a good idea and I was actually considering suggesting this a few days ago. I do think though if this is implemented we should get an extra crystal or two from type race since they'd less effective. Or maybe another way to get them, like possibly being able to buy them with DP? That could also help with demand. I think making it so you could only get a random type would be a good implementation since it would encourage the trading of crystals to get the type you want similar to how TR works. I'm not sure what a good DP price would be though so they aren't too common.
This so much and also just more thing to spend DP on. Lots of special and albinos isn't an issue as much when there is stuff to DO with those specials. Right now we can only trade them in for DP. Well if that's the case make DP more interesting! There's a suggestion thread where literally you buy a color shifted egg with DP. So a charmander is fire and normally orange, when you DP it if you get a water one its blue, or an electric one its yellow. Just as an example. Or let us buy other rare stuff with DP. Z-crystals would be HUGE! I'd toss so many specials into DP if I could buy Z-crystals to help boost albino rates. Like even if they're expensive; ESPECIALLY if they're expensive. Then that's so many shinies out of the pool and DP goes up in value and so do specials. I think a lot of rebalancing shouldn't be on rates personally. It should be on what you can DO with those specials once you have them. Right now deltaing a pokemon is pretty unrewarding. It's way way better than before don't get me wrong and I love the new change. But give us MORE stuff to do with DP than just deltaing and I think rates could even go back to preboost/nerfs and the economy would be kinda okay. Bc now people are just deltaing their specials for Z-crystals or color shifted pokemon, or other items you want to add. I think adding and not removing fun from the game will fix the economy a lot more than 'adjusting rates'. Like okay. Let us have high rates and then let us buy EXPENSIVE stuff for DP with them! Way more exciting than not hatching a single shiny in 200+ eggs.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page