PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon...

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon... >

abingy's Avatarhypermode-12.pngabingy
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

I am also wondering, maybe I should raise up Albino chances again, maybe to some middle-ground between where they were and where they currently are, and instead lower the boost granted by Z-Crystals? Not by too much, but at least try to balance things that way...
I've been holding off on speaking so far (mostly because with how slow I write there's like 10 new posts at a time and have to change what I'm writing lol) but I want to respond to this. I think this is a good idea and I was actually considering suggesting this a few days ago. I do think though if this is implemented we should get an extra crystal or two from type race since they'd less effective. Or maybe another way to get them, like possibly being able to buy them with DP? That could also help with demand. I think making it so you could only get a random type would be a good implementation since it would encourage the trading of crystals to get the type you want similar to how TR works. I'm not sure what a good DP price would be though so they aren't too common.
Trade Shop - Summons, S/A, Charm Rentals/Swaps, Egg Supplier Pass Rentals Credits
Avatar made by mewitti of deviantart. Free to use.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page