PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon...

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon... >

Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Alchemist's Fire

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

So... which is it? Is nobody hatching specials, or are specials so common that they are intrinsically worthless? This illustrates what I'm trying to communicate here. How is it possible that the situation is so dire that nobody is getting specials, yet at the same time they sell for peanuts because they're so incredibly common?
It's hard to hatch NEW specials, but I'm still trying to sell off tons of specials from old hunts where the rates were too high.
That is useful. That is nuance that I have struggled to find. And to me this came about because of years of my motivation being destroyed, so I was unable to bring myself to make the necessary changes back then. Things have been broken for years, and if we want PFQ to go on for longer then they need to be dragged back into acceptable bounds. Which means that right now they do need to be dragged too far to counterbalance things. Gradually supply will dwindle, and at that point it will be much easier to justify raising things again.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page