PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon...

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon... >

Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
grandmaster.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by KiraVolkova

Niet your personal opinion of what makes a special pokemon "special enough" is not for everyone, and that on it's own is okay, however you are running a website that thrives on your community. If you want to cater to your own specific taste we cannot stop you but do not be surprised when a lot of the community does not follow.
I want to request that we avoid generalizing people without directly asking them. Everyone is allowed to their own opinion, which is perfectly valid, but if you haven't polled the userbase yourself, then it's like projecting your own opinion on everyone else. The people replying to this thread are not a good way to gauge that either-- people who are neutral or positive on changes are far less likely to respond with criticism. But yeah, I'll throw in my two cents that this change seems like an optimal way forward again. Melan odds unchanged, more shinies for people without HM and a little buff for the Shiny Charm for anyone who felt that shinies were too hard to obtain. The fact that feedback is already profoundly negative despite the fact that this is what people asked for is a little bewildering.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page