PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon...

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon... >

Thunderjaw's AvatarThunderjaw
I personally don't really see the need to also get rid of the champion and Arceus boosts if the ubercharm would be nerfed back to what it was before. The whole idea of becoming Arceus, keeping your rank, is to get that boost. That's why (most) Arceus players participate in the tourney. If that boost is gone, what is really the point on having Arceus besides having it in the trainer card? I'm just wondering a little on why this change would be needed as well if the Ubercharm gets reverted to the state it was in before? Don't really have an opinion on the DP part, I don't use it but it sounds alright ^^
Useful links: Journal: The Thunderclaw Follow me on these too if you'd like to know me! Youtube: CommandoReptilio Twitch: CommandoReptilio Instagram: GeckoCommander
art by Shadowfeathers of Thunderjaws OC Steve, edited by MossDragon for Thunderjaw's use only
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page