PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Tournaments Season 23

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Tournaments Season 23 >

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
In case you missed it, I've updated the PokéDex so that it no longer hides the names of Fakemon. They were originally hidden because in Season 1 all the Fakemon got released at once and were hidden for spoiler reasons, but I fixed that back in Season 2 and now it's Season 23 and I finally fixed it...
Update: see end of post
The following changes will come into effect when Season 23 starts (Updates take effect on Saturday February 19th)
Season 23 introduces a new Token:
Tournament Token (Desert)
Peridot Tournament Tokens will be unusable, serving only as Legacy Items. Please ensure you have traded them up to Ocean before Season 23 begins, as you will not be able to do so after that. Ocean Tournament Tokens are no longer valid for buying prizes. Volcano Tournament Tokens are still valid, and can still be used to purchase all previous Season Exclusives as well as Miscellaneous Prizes. The price in Tokens of unlocking Season 22 Exclusives has lowered. Season 21 Exclusives now use Volcano Tournament Tokens and their price has been reduced further. Season 21 Exclusives can now be bred, however doing so will be very difficult. Check your PokéDex for Egg Group information. The breeding rate of Season 20 Exclusives has been increased. Older prizes use Volcano Tournament Tokens. They can no longer be obtained directly, but you can trade the new Desert Tokens down at a 1:1 rate. Ocean Tournament Tokens can no longer be spent, but you can upgrade them to Volcano Tournament Tokens at a 3:1 rate. You cannot trade Volcano Tokens up to Desert Tokens (except with other players, of course) Two new Exclusive lines have been added.
Unlocking these is done with Desert Tournament Tokens, but only after a Tournament offering it as a prize has completed. We hope you continue to enjoy the Weekly Tournaments, and welcome the new additions to our Exclusive family!
Due to a misunderstanding on my part, the newest Exclusive evolved in the wrong type of field. I have corrected this but since evolution methods aren't "supposed" to ever change, it may take up to an hour for the system to "notice" the change, but when that time passes it will evolve in a -type Field, not a -type one. Sorry about that!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page