PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Valentine's Week 2022

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Valentine's Week 2022 >

Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by AgentMaineMeta

The task of gathering five big mushrooms almost seemed impossible because that event made there prices in the mp skyrocket to nearly the mils. Not to mention it was an item you could rarely find in chests and no were else. So it just seemed kinda impossible to complete.
But... I made them a more common drop in the Forest Scour Area and dropped hints in the story dialogue that you should look there... Anyway. I appreciate the feedback so far, and Remster raises an interesting point. I'm gonna disagree with it, of course, but that's because I'm trying to design a multiplayer experience and Remster prefers going solo. That's fine but it does mean we're gonna disagree on the design of some things. I'll keep it in mind for future stuff. It's always going to be the case that story events will be a bit of a railroad in that you "have to" follow the plot of the event whether you want to or not. Whether or not you or your character are actually friendly or sociable, I'd like to think you're at least polite enough to go along with helping others once in a while. No one is that heartless, right? Another big issue is this dilemma: - Reward a new Variant: now you must complete the event or lose Arceus Rank until you get it some other way. - Reward is a CS: no gameplay reason to go for it since it doesn't affect completion in any way and is just a collectable, so what's the point? Basically the only way to have there be a point to taking part is by punishing you for not doing it, which seems wrong. Any ideas?
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page