PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Type Race Announcements

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Type Race Announcements >

Thunderjaw's AvatarThunderjaw
grandmaster.pngb.png
Considering on how the last month's type race for me and my team, I think this is a welcome change. Though I do need to admit I was afraid of the system hosting a team as well, simply because it can't be updated but that has been adressed I guess :) Also: While I get the deal of making this a 'populairity contest' I do also need to admit I the making of the thread is just not for everyone and while I understand new users to the Type Race want to make the thread, a lot of them just don't realize the pressure it can give updating the thread non-stop. Even during the race, you might need to update the list daily, there's always people joining in before and during the type race. Populairity matters, sure, but this is not because of 'hey it's my friend' it's more that some users just do the Type Race (threads) longer and have more experience with what it actually takes to host a thread ^^ Personally I don't care who host the thread, as long as it's someone who updates the post regularly and knows what their doing :)
Useful links: Journal: The Thunderclaw Follow me on these too if you'd like to know me! Youtube: CommandoReptilio Twitch: CommandoReptilio Instagram: GeckoCommander
art by Shadowfeathers of Thunderjaws OC Steve, edited by MossDragon for Thunderjaw's use only
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page