PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Type Race Announcements

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Type Race Announcements >

Tabunne's AvatarTabunne
This thread turned into a measuring contest nightmare lmao But honestly, literally who the heck cares about popularity? It's internet points on a pokemon fan site, it's not that deep. What does it matter anyway? What's so bad about an updated and well maintained thread for people like me that like to participate in the type race? I'd rather have the same people host a good thread than people who neglect it or use 1337 speak or something annoying. And if someone does a bad job, it should be noted so they can't just start a new bad thread the next month. Type race team members can put that to a vote too. It's such a simple solution, nothing to whine about. I tried hosting once on top of a 40 hour/week job, going to med school, AND a second retail job and though I was kept busy and didn't do the best job imo, sorry team ghost I still made an effort and time to update and keep things running as smooth as possible. Being busy doesn't always equate to a bad host job, its how everything is handled. I'm also happy and nervous to hear about the automatic thread generator. Last month my team didnt get a thread until the race had started, so I REALLY missed out on prep time. Will it be perfect off the bat? No, but thats okay because who honestly expects a new automated thing to be perfect on the first try? It would be nice to pass ownership of an automated thread to someone who wants to host, however.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page