PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Type Race Announcements

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Type Race Announcements >

LycanKai's AvatarLycanKai
master.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Glacegoss

I would & will vote for the thread that I think looks the nicest and comes off in a way that looks like "Hey, they might run the race good."
Considering everyone uses the same two templates, and every thread will be basically identical, I'm not sure how you're going to choose which of the identical threads look the nicest.

I'm someone who has had to deal with people who host threads and say in the threads "By the way, I'm going to be busy during typerace so I won't be very active" - I would love to avoid that happening again because it can be very demotivating to participate in a team.
I hate that, too, but there's really nothing stopping people from doing that after they've been voted for. Sure, they might not be voted in again. If people even remember, since the proof of that will be auto-deleted, and unless people spend time reading other teams threads, won't know about it in the first place.

If someone doesn't do a good job, then don't vote for them again it's literally that simple.
And outside of the instances in which you're on the same team as that person again, how are people supposed to know who did and didn't do a good job?

I will agree we didn't get much prep-time this month due to the first being on a Saturday, however next month we would get a bit more prep time. It unfortunately can depend on how the days fall, I personally disagree with pushing it to the 3rd sunday as that can definitely overwhelm some users due to it being a bit close to Mass Click Weekend, however I'm not sure how else we could get more prep time.
Well, before, the thread could be made and commented on right away. Now, it gets approved pretty much last second. An obvious solution to that is to have the thread voted for and chosen sooner.
♥ In Need of Braves -- List in Journal ♥
Score: 0
Button and score badge made by me. Art/Code can be found in my journal!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page