PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Type Race Announcements

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Type Race Announcements >

Mikkü's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMikkü
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
@LycanKai - Just would like to chime in here and say, I really don't think it's fair to say it's going to be a popularity contest, because not everyone is going to vote that way, I would & will vote for the thread that I think looks the nicest and comes off in a way that looks like "Hey, they might run the race good." I'm someone who has had to deal with people who host threads and say in the threads "By the way, I'm going to be busy during typerace so I won't be very active" - I would love to avoid that happening again because it can be very demotivating to participate in a team. If people vote for someone, it's going to be because they think they'll do a good job. If their friend is hosting, and they vote for their friend - then their friend is going to do a good job in their opinion. If someone doesn't do a good job, then don't vote for them again it's literally that simple. The mindset of "I'm not a well known user" I know who you are lol I remember seeing you in trades/other places all the time. People can recognize usernames, people will know who you are even if you don't know them/think they don't know who you are. Just try hosting a thread, the worst that happens is you don't get picked oh well try again next month or the month after, eventually you'll get voted on and if not oh well enjoy type race with your team, it's a team effort that's what it's all about - so you didn't get to host? Do everything else to help the team and the person hosting ♥ I will agree we didn't get much prep-time this month due to the first being on a Saturday, however next month we would get a bit more prep time. It unfortunately can depend on how the days fall, I personally disagree with pushing it to the 3rd sunday as that can definitely overwhelm some users due to it being a bit close to Mass Click Weekend, however I'm not sure how else we could get more prep time.
------------------- pechaberry.pngpechaberry.pngpechaberry.pngpechaberry.pngpechaberry.pngpechaberry.png -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page