PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Type Race Announcements

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Type Race Announcements >

LycanKai's AvatarLycanKai
master.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

I'm going to be really, brutally blunt with you here, when I say "Oh, grow up."
So instead of listening to user feedback, you be rude to them. Lovely.

People are not going to just stop participating in Type Race
I never claimed they were, so please do not put words in my mouth. What I did say was I can't imagine how this is meant to make people participate more, which is the claim you made. Along with that, people will be discouraged from attempting to host because it's now a high school-level popularity contest. This is true for both me and a lot of my friends on this website.

You certainly aren't, because you've never been a Type Race leader so this change literally doesn't affect you.
I never hosted before because I just graduated college. I was looking forward to hosting, but now I won't bother because I'm not a well-known user and therefore can't compete with the popular kids. So yes, the change does affect me.

Yes, popular leaders will be likely to be re-elected because they ran a successful Type Race team.
Can we stop pretending like it has anything to do with them "running a successful team"? Votes are either going to be based on "that's my friend" or "I've seen this person before but not this other person." No one's going to be doing research on hosts, asking around, and digging into their old TR threads -- especially since they'll be auto deleted. It's a game, not a political election.

If someone runs a bad one, they won't be elected again. Democracy. That's the point.
Considering only "a few occasions" did a bad host exist, this is mostly irrelevant.

some teams don't even get a thread some months due to nobody putting their name forward to lead. This new system handles that case in a way that was not possible before.
You could easily have one without the other. They aren't mutually inclusive, so as my feedback is based around the voting system, this is also irrelevant.
♥ In Need of Braves -- List in Journal ♥
Score: 0
Button and score badge made by me. Art/Code can be found in my journal!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page