PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Type Race Announcements

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Type Race Announcements >

Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png
I'm going to be really, brutally blunt with you here, when I say "Oh, grow up." "Before, everyone had a chance," but only if you happened to be one of less than 10% of active players who are able to be online at midnight on the 1st day of the month. People are not going to just stop participating in Type Race just because there is now a possible leadership competition. You certainly aren't, because you've never been a Type Race leader so this change literally doesn't affect you. Yes, popular leaders will be likely to be re-elected because they ran a successful Type Race team. If someone runs a bad one, they won't be elected again. Democracy. That's the point. I'll also point out that some teams don't even get a thread some months due to nobody putting their name forward to lead. This new system handles that case in a way that was not possible before. Better to have an auto-generated thread than no thread at all. The only valid point you have is that it does cut down on preparation time. I will take this into consideration as I observe the next few Type Races and see how they go. Perhaps pushing it to the third Sunday instead of the second may help, but we shall see.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page