PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in reminder to use a new shiny charm

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > reminder to use a new shiny charm >

Leacky's AvatarLeacky
@Morzone: The main (but not only - see the later part of my post) problem with this solution is that the custom notifications are one-time-only. There's currently no way to set them so they automatically repeat, let's say, daily and always at the same time. You need to constantly add a new notification every day for the next day. "But you can add several of them in bulk in one go" you may say. But the thing is that it's not a completely viable option either - if on one day you open PFQ later than usual (because you've been busy with something) and activate your charm later than normal then on the next day you'll have your notification pop up way earlier than you need it to and you either dismiss it (by opening the relevant page) or will have to ignore it and it's very likely you'll ultimately forget about using a new charm in both cases. And to prevent this from happening you'd have to edit all the notifications you already made. Yeah, that doesn't sound that good now, am I right? While I'm not actively playing right now there were many (waaay too many) instances when I hatched a party or two without realising my Charm had already died. And before somebody says that's just a "me" problem - well, I'm pretty sure all Melan hunters who are using their Shiny Charms daily would appreciate this addition. It would save them some stress at these occasions (because, you know, "it was just one party of Eggs but what if one of them would hatch as a Melan if I just used that Shiny Charm on time?")
Credits: *Image of Purple Glaceon used with permission* *Avatar is an official Glaceon sprite from Pokemon Conquest*
I'm back! *My new Shop*
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page