PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Rework Tournaments for accessibility & practical purposes

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rework Tournaments for accessibility & practical purposes >

Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
I honestly agree with this 100% I can't keep up with the tournaments I've been on here two years and I can't reach Arceus rank because of all of the new egg dexs that are being added to this and it's honestly driving me crazy and if you want to buy another egg if you don't reach the top 100 you have to spend 12 tokens on the eggs, what about those eggs you missed the last couple of seasons? Those are four tokens a piece unless you already unlocked it then buying another one for those who want the full line of these fakemons cost you 80gp for each egg you buy not everyone can afford that like newbies or someone like myself I can't always spend 80gp on 1 egg to complete the line of that specific fakemon it's annoying that should be cut down to have people actually afford to to maybe 5-10gp so it's not crazy expensive for people who need the goldpoke for other things.
Pfp from Pfq
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page