PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Rework Wishforge process

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > Rework Wishforge process >

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Oh boy, I have bad memories of posting here XD Nevertheless, I am cautiously optimistic about this one, because looking back on it, the current way is a bit... silly. I'm very happy with the system of getting Gems from hatching Eggs, as this allows trading with others to get progression that way. Same for the relics, I'm fine with that. But the evolutions thing is... not working out. Honestly it's ridiculous that you need to keep fields upon fields of Pokémon ready-to-evolve just so that you have them when you eventually get the Gems you need. It was a good idea in theory, but in practice it's just a hassle for the players. I do want to keep the idea of having something to do during the crafting process, so the idea I've had is as follows: Replace "evolve Pokémon of the badge's type" to "interact with Pokémon of the badge's type." The numbers may increase since interacting with stuff is a lot easier than evolving, but otherwise the system would be the same in theory. Thoughts?
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page