PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ♦️ Arkham Acres ♦️

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > ♦️ Arkham Acres ♦️ >

GnarleyQuinn's AvatarGnarleyQuinn
Hi! I'm GnarleyQuinn. Welcome to my journal! I'll be keeping track of things like my perfect naughty living dex wish list, type race stuff, melans, custom sprites, etc. Feel free to take a look around.

99% naughty pairs I need:

Dribbit, Seistatic, Jestur, Embretta, Basket Happiny, Erupt Litwick

Genderless naughty pairs I need:

I have Dittos to pair with Cryogonal, Poltchageist, Apocalyptic Golett Please send me singles if you have them <3 I'm also looking for revived naughty fossils :D (I'm done with Kabuto)

Thank you to everyone who helped to get me every 99% naughty pair, especially Vampiress88 who helped me bang out majority of everything and burned through a ton of daycare passes. Also big thanks to the shelter hunters and pair makers of the e/v breeding swap [now the Arceus Wonders clan], everyone who sent donations from their hunts, and those with free fields. Without this community, this couldn't have been possible at the speedy rate it got done.
shop & dexing ♦️ journal (see for credits) my lucky sparkly charm (sprite permission) - avatar credit in journal
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page