PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

Lawless's AvatarLawless

QUOTE originally posted by Clairefairy

I feel like a lot of the sinnoh color schemes just went an entirely different direction than the previous sprites. I’m not saying it’s necessarily a good or bad thing but a lot of us pick what we hunt based on the coloration of the specials and for them to go from our favorite color to our least favorite color can be very disappointing. I think some of us had expectations of getting something similar but just general better quality instead of a seemingly opposite color scheme.
like Giratina, the sprites hardly changed colors but look a lot better than the previous. I think it should be the case for most to be changed but now there is the consistancy thing that doesnt seem like the best colors are chosen for some pokemon. Like Sawsbuck and Shaymin look really good, then we have melan staraptor who looks just slightly different than the regular or melan sableye who just looks like the shiny compared to how different they were before. Also @Shazi I didn't read everything but drifloon is a perfect example of how things were changed for the worst. Old drifloon's sprite didn't look the best, but the colors were amazing. It had just a simple red/black and that was really nice. Now, it's this weird green shade with a not so great reddish brown that doesn't go with it at all. It's the kinda drastic melan changes I feel are just for the worst over all and most of the people I've talked to about it agree. I think having some consistency is good but to have it where it makes things look worse even to the staff, why change it to that instead of going back to the drawing board and maybe just changing it slightly like you did with giratina? (Please don't chang giratina btw it's great that it hardly changed I just use it as an exmample of how sprites were improved but kept the older color schemes) (lol edited it since I typed it on my phone and now I'm not on my phone)
Jayden | Ghost | Vivillon Enthusiast
Lucky Seal

Lucky Seal

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

[LEGACY] Stick this Seal to a Treasure Box, and it is guaranteed to contain a Summon Item! One-time use.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 96 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Docile nature
Lucky Seal

Lucky Seal

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

[LEGACY] Stick this Seal to a Treasure Box, and it is guaranteed to contain a Summon Item! One-time use.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +1,908,394
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
x 4 / 200
Collecting for Koko hunt!
x 9 / 1000
Collecting for Articuno hunt!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page