PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Proposal to Rename Albino and Melanistic Pokemon

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Proposal to Rename Albino and Melanistic Pokemon >

QUOTE originally posted by sojussimblr

I suppose the worry I have for Obsidian and its ilk (yeah, including my own damn suggestion in that) is that it might still set the expectation that there's vividity in the color scheme that may not exist? After all, that's what set this discussion off in the first place, that the melans aren't as vibrant as they used to be, and Obsidian is quite vibrant in certain cuts, sorta like an oil slick
Black is the most common color of obsidian. However, it can also be brown, tan, or green. Rarely, obsidian can be blue, red, orange, or yellow. I don't know about ya'll but this sounds exactly like the current color scheme of melans right now. I don't know what you're gonna find that literally fits the descriptions of almost all of the melans they've been making lol I think Obsidian is a really good bet since it allows the usage of other colors, but also implies that they will be darker in stature maybe with some brighter highlights.
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page