PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
On a positive note, I do like most of the albino sprites. They're really nice. The Turtwig line, like whoa. Rotom line? Yes!! Spiritomb? Pretty! Orient Gastodon? WOW. I vaguely remember when the sprite revamps were still a Big Thing™ in many a farmer's mind and a lot of people were actively hesitant to hunt Sinnohmons in case the changes were not to their liking. In fact, I'm 90% sure the anticipation for the revamps is why the Roserade line was and still is the only line from there I ever bothered to hunt. The other 10% is because Sinnoh is my least favorite region. And now I don't like the Roserade line LOL. I mean, like I said in the very first, I think most of the albinos are genuinely great. For the Budew family in particular, I love the softness of the purple and the pinks and the yellow bouquets. It's a huge step up from the washed-out pink of the old albino. There's life in it now. But the melan... oof. I'll admit, I was really disappointed when I evolved my melan female way back in the day because I wasn't expecting the colors. I even used the CSS code to change the image to the male sprite because that bold red mmmmm. But when that ran its course (as in I couldn't see the image anymore and it took up a lot more space than it should) I just let it be its garish white-and-yellow-bouquet forme again. And then I started talking with Antigone and we came up with a Heathers-inspired list of mons to hunt. With the bold yellow accents, I realized, serendipitously, that the yellow and white bouquets on the female sprite looked kind of like pom-poms, and that was all it took for me to fall absolutely in love with her. (Sidenote, I hope Pom-Pom Oricorio gets a good hard look because that broccoli thing? Oof.) And now that her colors have been stripped away, I'm torn. I prefer my melans male and I don't need two of the same. The color difference was something I grew to genuinely appreciate. They took me on an actual journey lol. But all that's different now is the length of the cape and it's like? Especially with my eyes, I had to zoom in all the way to compare what was different, if there even was anymore. And that orange was a Choice, but it's not so bad when paired with the grey/black roses I guess. Mm :/ Also not a fan of Shaymin's albino, and I'll miss the purple flames on melan Infernape. But it is what it is now.

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page