PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

Tikru97's AvatarTikru97

QUOTE originally posted by Svetty

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

I understand the frustration of having things changed from under you. I get it. But it was a mistake to have different-coloured genders in the first place. A mistake that I failed to catch before they were originally released. That's my fault for not checking what was being put out before it happened. Gender differences never* affect colours. They may affect where those colours appear (eg. Butterfree's wings have a different pattern) but they don't add or remove or change colours entirely. * Nidoran, Jellicent and other Pokémon with more extreme dimorphism are of course exceptions to this. I'm referring to Pokémon with only minor gender differences. Again, I apologise for the original mistake. It should not have happened.
I dont remember if there is any after Sinnoh that do the gender difference thing but if there are its helpful to know that it will no longer be a thing I'm assuming then?
Scyther melans used to have different wing colours. So it has happened before, where the gender differences got changed and I think the rest of the specials with gender differences will look the same in the future.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page