PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

Gengirl's AvatarGengirl

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

But it was a mistake to have different-coloured genders in the first place. A mistake that I failed to catch before they were originally released. That's my fault for not checking what was being put out before it happened. Gender differences never* affect colours. They may affect where those colours appear (eg. Butterfree's wings have a different pattern) but they don't add or remove or change colours entirely. * Nidoran, Jellicent and other Pokémon with more extreme dimorphism are of course exceptions to this. I'm referring to Pokémon with only minor gender differences. Again, I apologise for the original mistake. It should not have happened.
It may have been a mistake but from what I can tell it was a very well-received one. Perhaps cause to re-evaluate? I think more cases of differently coloured melans depending on gender would be fun and add something to the game. Great things sometimes begin life as errors.
Credit to my bff CorvidsAiden for my avatar!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page