PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Monca2014's Treasure Shop (OPEN)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > Monca2014's Treasure Shop (OPEN) >

monca2014's Avatarmonca2014

**** OTHER SERVICES ****

In here I go put extra services. See below the hiden boxes for the services.

Requesting a Pair

The requesting for a pair are free, even for exclusive. But tips are welcome. To make a request use the form below. I'll try to form the pair as soon as possible, but it might take some time. I gonna take 5 slots at time. OBS: If the exclusive pokémon are still in Undiscovered group it means this particular exclusive can't be paired with anyone yet. Exclusives that are Undiscovered: Parapod, Craysprout and Strelitzgo - Flurrawr, Boreal Forme Tundrasail, Austral Forme Flurrawr and Austral Forme Tundrasail.
[b]Monca! I would like to request a pair![/b][/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Percentage:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]
USER Pair request
X X
X X
X X
X X
X X

Free Pokémon + Free BP

The Free Pokémons I have are at last fields called For free 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7. They are berry sorted. And the BP are on Free BP. ₪ First came, first serve ₪ Can separate the pokémon or pair ₪ Will send a PM asking for if the user are online. ₪ No limit but I only have 5 slots so if it is possible if the pokémon are accept soon it's send I appreciate.
credit | free to use
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page