PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Gym Forum Rules

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Battles > Gyms > Gym Forum Rules >

QUOTE originally posted by Suríya

... The idea is that each thread is something like the Gym you would find in the canon; several trainers (or none) that you would defeat leading up to the Gym's actual Gym Leader for a single badge. Canonically it's very rare for there to be more than one Leader for the same Gym; there are only a few exceptions to this rule and they all only gave the single badge associated with the Gym. ...
Hello! I hope you won't mind me asking for clarification on this part. Is it against the rules for gyms to be tier formatted, with a different badge given based on the tier challenged? Based on the quote above, it sounds as though gyms are to be allowed only one badge, regardless of the format. However, this isn't listed in the Gym Rules, and I have seen/challenged many gyms that have multiple badges and award them depending on the chosen tier. And one more question, are gyms supposed to have all information in one post or are we allowed to break them into two or more posts in similar way to trade shops? Thank you in advance!
Offering 20.000 for 6IV Ditto Disclaimer: I'm not native English speaker. Please read my posts and messages in calm and friendly tone, and do ask for further clarification in case of confusion. Thank you! ~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page