PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Melanistic Hatching Thread >

Glory's AvatarGlory
today I hatched my first melan... and essentially my dream melan :") i just wnana talk about my chain real quick though. please consider it a humble brag, im just SO SHOOK because im not a really lucky person, usually struggle to hatch rare gender s/a especially (Most of my favorite pokemon are rare gender and I always want the female gender cuz im like that) after type race i was really burnt out on hunting so i adopted a few eggs from the lab and shelter for the sake of my egg dex. i had already hatched popplio but sometimes i cant resist picking one up if i see it cuz that's my favorite pokemon and i collect them XD anyways, a random popplio hatched albino female (on level 5 albino radar even), i literally wanted to cry. i had never hatched a special popplio before, and never dreamed i'd see a female one for at least a few hundred into my chain. it made me really excited too meet my other future s/a female popplios so i decided to take the opportunity to restart my popplio chain i hatched a shiny female 69 hatches in and i was very shook. I have honestly been slacking off a little since i hatched her cuz i was like, dude, this is what i wanted. hell yeah. *stares at them instead of grinding* i woke up at 4 am for work today, and did the usual hatching of the eggs i left overnight and adopted some new eggs. i almost always hatch eggs before/during work cuz getting a special can really turn my day around at times lol without going into anymore useless detail i had a pain in the ass getting home from work due to snow related things (january be like that) and literally just went home, sat down on my laptop like super crabby and the first egg i hatched is......... this thing.......... seriously......Shiny hatched 2/88... albino level 6 i did scream btw! my end goal is actually 3 female melans (lol) but like. the fact i even hatched a melan at all gives me hope that i can maybe achieve that LOL! sorry if this is more like a journal post and i hope its ok i included the other pokemon too cuz like, they were just part of the experience and its essential you all see them BTW check out my melan bait that i made on my profile- i like to think its helping me out :") ty for reading my text wall if u did!!! hehe -flees-
WTB the following: Poison Delta Shiny Female Eeevee and Melan Female Flarbat
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page