PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in All About Deltas

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > All About Deltas >

kaiforest's Avatarkaiforest
Thanks for the info, Niet! That's all really good to know. I'll update the guide next week, I've been super busy with nanowrimo and the tourney this week/month.

QUOTE originally posted by poistel

just to see if i got this right: let's say i want to hatch a fire squirtle, and assuming i hatch my eggs on a fire v~wave day. if the mother is a charmander, there's a 60% chance to get a fire squirtle. if however the father is a charmander, i should have a chance of about 40% to get a fire squirtle, since the mother is just as likely to be chosen?
If the mother or the father is a charmander, you would have a 60% chance of hatching a fire delta on a fire v-wave. The parenting influence is set up such that if the mother can't be selected, the father would be, so they have equal chances of influence. More detailed breakdown: Scenario 1: charmander mother, squirtle father 20% chance v-wave makes egg fire type Barring that, 50% parental influence affects egg type (meaning 50% of the 80% chance v-wave didn't influence the egg type, so 40% chance overall). In this case, the motheris checked and selected, having a different basic stage than the egg. 50% chance father is also checked, but found to have the same basic stage, and the mother remains selected, making the egg fire type. Scenario 2: squirtle mother, charmander father 20% chance v-wave makes egg fire type Barring that, 50% parental influence affects egg type. In this case, the mother is checked, but found to have the same basic stage as the egg. Therefore, the father is checked and selected, having a different basic stage, and makes the egg fire type. In both cases, there's an overall 40% chance of the charmander parent making the pokemon hatch as a fire type, and a 60% chance of a fire delta if the v-wave is fire. (Well, about 62% chance, since the egg could also hatch as fire type randomly)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page