PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in christmas accessory rerun

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > christmas accessory rerun >

Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
GOD yes. Total support. Even though I saw the announcement, it was extremely easy to forget about the Halloween accessories coming back into circulation when they were so hard to find. Like, embarrasingly so. The moment I found even one I had to ask my friends, "Hey. Did staff say something or does this just happen automatically because it's October??" I actually brought up this exact suggestion in the same coversation because it's like, I already have these Halloween accessories, I don't want or need more of these Halloween accessories, why don't we get those? And especially around Christmas when you'd see the angel wings and the Christmas!Big Trees and the lil present boxes in people's contest entries and it's like *where do you get these I want them too even if they don't add any points to the entry I just want them because they look good I want them just to have them??* And they'd be such an upgrade over the gummis or a single sweetheart or even a cookie. We can get gummis through boxes, the market, and trades. We get the sweetheart and cookies on Valentine's. We can't get these Christmas accessories anywhere else. And yeah that might devalue them I guess? But when people sell their accessories in bulk, they usually only sell the common stuff no one wants, like fluff and flowers and all that. So ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Getting Christmas items would be an actual Christmas miracle in 2020. So yea, support.

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page