PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Lets complain about melan hunts!!! >

Leacky's AvatarLeacky
I don't normally post here but I'm so tired of this hunt (mainly because of the EHP) that I decided to give it a shot So I'm currently at a chain of 4453 Eggs and still didn't hatch a second Melan (keep in mind though that the first one hatched on the very first day of this hunt so it's kinda like it doesn't count because the break between Melans is getting bigger and bigger). Today I still didn't hatch it despite using all of the possible boosts (including a Z-Crystal). And although I already got several troll parties the one I'm posting here (which was hatched yesterday) made me especially heartbroken because - well, just look at it:

Large image here

As if a regular troll party wasn't enough, yeah, let's throw another Shiny in there, that will be fun. Sally, can I please just end this hunt already and move on to the next?
Credits: *Image of Purple Glaceon used with permission* *Avatar is an official Glaceon sprite from Pokemon Conquest*
I'm back! *My new Shop*
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page