PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Breeding variants

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Breeding variants >

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Dragonlover10

I clicked yesterday and made 8500 interations and got only one varient egg or im just unlucky
That's not just bad luck. If you have all of the bonuses available, you should be able to reasonably get an egg every 64 interactions (or 32 with the Red Gigaremo), and at a 10% chance of breeding the Variant instead of the Base, that should be one variant egg every 640 interactions (or 320). so with 8500 interactions you should have gotten 13~14 variant eggs (or 26~27 with the Red Gigaremo). Which makes it extremely clear that you're not breeding anywhere close to the "optimal" way. Please post your breeding pair so we can see if there's anything obvious you might be missing. EDIT: I've just looked for myself. Your pair have no trade history so you're probably sitting at about 50% compatibility. On top of that they are 12 levels apart so that gap is heavily penalising your breeding rate. And then there's also the fact they're below level 40, which carries a small but still significant additonal penalty to breeding rate. All of this combined makes it no surprise that you're not getting many eggs. The solution to the problem is not "change the entire game so that my Pokémon breed," but instead it's "please help me learn how to breed Pokémon more efficiently." For which there are guides.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page