PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Implementing A 'Block' Feature

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration > Implementing A 'Block' Feature >

Miraidøn's AvatarMiraidøn
grandmaster.pngd+.png

Post they quoted

QUOTE originally posted by tiffyxfishy

In light of recent events, please implement a block feature. I am tired of seeing racist rhetoric from some users, and I'd prefer to not interact with them anymore, and vice versa. I don't even want to show you all a baffling "conversation" I recently had with another user.

QUOTE originally posted by Mouse 13

Racism is against the rules and should be reported. In fact, not reporting it would be breaking the rules, aka, letting someone get away with rule breaking. Either the racist behaviour will stop, or their account will be locked if they continue breaking the rules. thus no need to block.
Disagree. I've seen people word their rhetoric in a way that can skirt the rules. If you were to check the thread tiffy is referencing when they say "in light of recent events" you would see what they mean.
percy
or whiims
/ 26
jan 17th
/ they/them naughty collector / ingo enthusiast
i usually don't make trade threads for selling my specials till i get about 20 or so saved up but don't be afraid to shoot me a pm if you see anything in my uft field you want!
credit
Background from Pokemon Anime Icon by Me F2U code by Gumshoe
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page