PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Implementing A 'Block' Feature

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration > Implementing A 'Block' Feature >

tiffyxfishy's Avatartiffyxfishy
grandmaster.pngb+.png
In light of recent events, please implement a block feature. I am tired of seeing racist rhetoric from some users, and I'd prefer to not interact with them anymore, and vice versa. I don't even want to show you all a baffling "conversation" I recently had with another user. ❥"Just blacklist people you do not want to interact with." Blacklisting someone will still have them pop up in my "online users" clicklist. They also popup if they are pokerus. I'd rather just not see them when using these links. ❥"Blocking will hinder game play." I think this game, to an extent, can be played without relying solely on other users, let alone the few whose rhetoric I want to block. I am referring specifically to items like the EXP share, which will help hatch eggs / get EXP just by interacting/mass-clicking. In sum, blocking a few users here and there (or being blocked) should not significantly hinder gameplay for the blocked user. When implementing a one-way block, I would still keep all interactions a user made but their name is blurred out as "user" or some sorts. Other than receiving interactions, or perchance picking up their eggs at shelter, having access to their trainer page(even if they were a Pokerus host) should be completely muted. Regarding Forum Posts, like a Type Race Thread/Raffle When browsing the forums, we can perhaps still see their forum posts, but ideally, certain aspects should be blocked: who posted this (should appear as 'user'), and thus their forum signature as well. I know these are ideals, and I have no idea how to even code this stuff, but these are just my suggestions. I'm just bouncing off random points, but I wholeheartedly believe that the implementation of a block feature will be something all players will not mind.
bug.png 0 pts
My shop! For 1.pngS/A Pokemon7.png, 4.pngRTEs o.png, shinycharm.png Shiny Charm Rentals shinycharm.png, 7.pngsuper cheap Pairs7.png, and more!
Avatar made via Kamui Customizer
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page