PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Implementing A 'Block' Feature

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration > Implementing A 'Block' Feature >

lovey's Avatarlovey
grandmaster.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Zen

Let me point this out right now...

Preventing people from interacting with you would lock them out of site features.

-clip-

QUOTE originally posted by Rebecca Gold

-clip- Tell me, would you like to be unable to get clicks which makes your eggs hatch faster, get pokerus which makes hatching and leveling a breeze, and post in suggestion which directly influences your gameplay because few users think you make them uncomfortable? Would you like to be punished, having your gameplay experience severily limited, for something that has nothing to do with game and site itself?

(sorry if formatting is weird i want to reply to both so lmk if theres a better way to format both! i just didnt want to make a super big post)

as someone in full support of a block feature, i can completely understand and sympathize with these worries! but... also, for many people who already request certain people to not interact, they lose out on those clicks anyways. blocking would skip having to request someone via dm or otherwise for someone to not interact. something i would suggest to fix things such as the pokerus issue along with mix with 2.0, is that it will not display anywhere that a blocked user interacted. a big part of why people dont want folks to interact with them is the worry/anxiety about knowing that certain users are doing so, or at least, seeing certain things that bother them. also, more for zen's post, if it is implimented correctly, then it shouldn't lock out features. i can understand why you might see that as rude, but theres a lot of reasons someone may have that they are not comfortable or safe with providing! said reasons may not be reportable because it might be off site, might be a simple disagreement, or previous beef. as for the type race and pokerus, really the only thing i can think of is... unless someone gets together to do it en masse, there's no reason to worry. again, let me know a better way to format this, but this is just my 2 cents for this. absolutely feel free to disagree with me! but im still in support for a block feature.
A HUGE nerd. currently hunting for an melan shinx! nyehehehehe i really need to actually update this signature u_u
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page