PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Implementing A 'Block' Feature

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration > Implementing A 'Block' Feature >

daft's Avatardaft

QUOTE originally posted by Constantine

Someone having a different opinion/stance to you is not rule-breaking unless it's breaking one of our rules.
yeah I mean, that is the point most ppl in the thread have been making. we want a way to not be exposed to people who not necessarily break the rules, just (hopefully) inadvertently step on boundaries. Like I'm personally aware there is no rule breaking, that's why I want that feature. I can't and don't want to report someone just because they have done or said something that bothers me in specific bc of whatever reason, that'd be unfair. blocking is not a punishment.

QUOTE originally posted by Constantine

I shouldn't have to explain why blacklists aren't allowed because it's common knowledge.
I understand this for public blacklists, but not for private block lists that are not shared. I honest to God don't see how full blocking would be harmful to the gameplay ngl. even if someone managed to block 100, 150, 200 users; everytime I log in there's abt 400 people just online. there is not a real loss in playability and you gain comfort and safety. players have the same ability to publicly "expose" users now as they'd do with a block feature, adding it wouldn't affect the situation in that sense.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page