PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 🌟 Cele's Shop 🌟

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > 🌟 Cele's Shop 🌟 >

Cele's AvatarCele
Hi, and sorry for the ridiculously long wait. Thanks for being patient. Life's been crazy.

QUOTE originally posted by CelticCiara

Hello ^-^ Id like to ask 2 questions. 1. If you happen to hatch a mlean non-timid trapinch would it be for sale? 2. Would you be willing to do a melan Tentacool hunt for 2,000 zc? I believe that would be the price rang.
1. Yes. I have a Rash one. Is that acceptable? 2. Probably not, since I'm finishing my Trapinch gem hunt, then going back to Sneasel for my last Timid melan, then going to Sentret for at least 3-5 melans. It's enough to keep me busy for a while and I don't want to pile anything else on. That said, try schleifi? He may be willing to do a custom melan hunt for you!

QUOTE originally posted by ShadowPlayzyt

Srry For Answering late any also
If you can make it gems I do not have Wishalloy badges of, then I can accept. I just don't want gems for badges I'm already done with.

QUOTE originally posted by Greenbunny1998

May I ask if you have any shiny skarmony left? If so is it ok if i buy one for 90 GP?
Yep! Sending. Thanks so much!

QUOTE originally posted by Sakuri

Hi belial~ Would you be able to do a hunt for a shiny serene? if so how much would it cost?
I'm sorry but I'm not going to be doing a Searene hunt anytime soon. I need to finish what I already have on my plate. I unfortunately don't know another user to refer you to. My apologies.

QUOTE originally posted by MerpleSerple

Hello! I was wondering if I could dex a lot of your shiny pokemon? I didn't know if I had to link the pokemon or just list them, so I can edit and link them if you'd like! Since I'm asking for 39 dexes, I hope 390GP can be acceptable? I'd also be sending my very first shiny, Bisharp, as collateral.

Dexes I Want! (39)

Kanto Mega Mewtwo Y Johto Smeargle Hoenn Whismur Medicham Unova Darumaka Alola Oricorio (Baile, Pa'u) Totem Mimikyu Tapu Lele Galar Sinistea Polteageist Perrserker Exclusives Phantiidae Rokiwi Quibbit (Magma, Fae) Moffkat Valenoir Megas Mega Leafeon Q Mega Skarmory Q Mega Ho-Oh Q Mega Celebi Q Mega Flygon Q Mega Seviper Q Mega Scrafty Q Mega Zoroark Q Mega Pyroar Q Mega Gogoat Q Mega Noivern Q Variants Surfing Pichu Koroku Apocalyptic Growlithe Scaracross Totem Donphan Arctic Numel Fluxray Glileo Pyriscor Feral Incineroar
I understand it's a lot, so if you can't do it all at once I can return later and post smaller orders over time!
Let's do in batches of 5 or so? Since it's so many, in this instance I will ask for the collateral. That said, though, I agree to this arrangement if you're cool with it! Please send your Bisharp over for a visit and let the bab bring me the payment, please. c: Then I'll start sending 5 at a time, you can return the 5, and I'll toss 5 more. Repeat, repeat. 🙂
sig code and sig bg image made by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page