PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Lets complain about melan hunts!!! >

Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
haHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA this is such a trash hunt I can't even Ever since I finished the last interactions task, it's truly a miracle if I click over 100K a day. Which makes the fact I clicked over 200k today something to behold. And right before Garth day oof of course. Nvm it's the worst garth day in PFQ history. +1 is a JOKE I spent so many hours yesterday hunting rus because I forgot it only comes when I don't want or need it, and I wanted it very much. But anyway. I just bought like 2 packs of DCP and it's all gone now. I went from just breaking 5K earlier this week to 5.6k in like 2-3 days. 304 shelter adopts thanks to Shazi and it's still not enough. 4 actual crystals (rip credits) and it's still not enough. a couple of albino twins, 2 troll parties, and for what? Fat lotta good Arceus rank does tbh 84%? for a 5.6K long chain?? pffft that's clearly a lie. are you sure it's not .00002%? when I picked up this chain again I was at 1832 hatches. Whenever these PR sticks came out. Now I'm at 5.6K. That's 3772 eggs. AAaaaaa every time a good day comes along, usually Shazi, sometimes Sei, I think, okay, this is going to be it. this will be the day. but somehow it never is??? tldr: SALLY SUCKS. CASH ME OUTSIDE! It's 4:40pm. I'm starving, so I'm gonna stop hatching and go eat a very late lunch and contemplate my farming choices. Forgot to add my Ubcercharm dies in 4 days so there's that. All the more reason to GIVE ME MALEN, SALLY.

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page