PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Lets complain about melan hunts!!! >

Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
Ahahahaha for some reasons these naughty lil fighting bears hate me? Every time I pull out the crystal all my specials just... disappear. And it's just this hunt. Specifically. I've never gone a full day without at least one or two specials, but I easily went two-three days without a single special panda towards the beginning of the month. With full boosts to boot. What??? Stop holding my pandas bears hostage, Sally. Fun fact: Panda in Cantonese is literally "bear cat". For the longest time I thought it was "red cat" because bear and red sound very similar. Looked it up just now and just realized I was saying it wrong all thesse years and no one stopped me. So. That's fine lol. Sally give me malen.

rude sally

Edit - 8:40-ish server-time, 1:40-ish my time: AHAHAHA MY LAST PARTY WAS A TROLL My god. This is my second crystal. 3636 hatched. This was the very first hunt I saved since the PR sticks came out AND THIS IS THE LUCK I GET??? Pandas WHY
I guess we'll have to leave it up to chance since I won't be using another crystal.

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page