PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Exclusive Hunting for Dummies!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Exclusive Hunting for Dummies! >

Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
I love this guide. It's very useful for beginners!! I hope you don't mind ifff i share some of my own tips! - save eggs for sei day if you aren't actively hunting! If the next day will be reset get a head start on making some eggs! **remembering that eggs are released 24hours after their creation. - if you plan on hunting an unbreedable exclusive (ie newest seasons) make sure to have lots of GP and a z crystal for the new pokemon. Each egg costs the same as a cheap summon so only hunt with all boosts (you can exclude sei if you're trying for a day one discovery) -add people who hunt rus often to your vips, they make great users to click - get advice from other hunters for egg production expectations for hunts you havent attempted before (ie genderless or monogender exclusives and variants) so you can be aware of the amount of work that will be needed -collect exclusives with other peoples OTs to make pairs, if you see someone else exclusive hunting and the person doesn't mind. Reach out and ask to buy spares (might get some for free)
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page