PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Special birthday Cele visit!

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Special birthday Cele visit! >

Zen's AvatarZen

QUOTE originally posted by Terabbit

So the reasom i included an extra fee was if this suggestion is ever approved Niet would have to go through the trouble to implement it.
So... does that mean we should start buying zc any time Niet approves a suggestion because he'd have to go through the trouble of adding it? 'Cause that makes the game sound heavily pay-to-play if you gotta start paying Niet whenever somethings approved, as that sounds what you're implying here.

I have no idea if that would be hard or now. How would the link to a special birthday shop work? Check to see if the users birthday week before entering? If not whos to say the link cant be shared around. Would the selection of CS sprites be reshuffled every day? Is it even worth implementing on a developer end?
1; Seeing as Sally can tell when your birthday is, I don't think it would be that hard to have Cele's shop have the same line(s) of code to tell as well. 2; I'd say it would work the same as the birthday buff works now. It's your birthday? Link is visible. Why make it available all year if it's supposed to be a birthday-only. If for some reason it could be, it could say to come back on your birthday. 3; If it's only supposed to be open on your birthday, why would they shuffle? 4; If it's something people want, then I'd say yes it is.

The fact that the user making the purchase gets to make it on their birthday. Because they could just make it any other time... But the option to buy a birthday CS on your actual birthday is a luxury.
When you go to a restaurant and say it's your birthday, you don't get charged extra to pay the staff for waiting on you or making your food. Either you get free cupcakes(in my experience) or you get a discount. I'd say that is a luxury. When you go to a bakery and say you're getting a desert for someones birthday, you don't get charged extra if you ask them to have it ready on that persons birthday or if you're buying it on their birthday. Just because it's someones birthday doesn't mean everyone starts charging you extra for it.

i domt have proof but i feel like being able to buy birthday CS on your actual birthday would make more people want to actually buy them from cele
If they want to wait, let them wait, don't make them pay a fee just because they chose to wait so it could have their birthday in the timeline. With this information, I'm gonna have to say no support. I see no reason to have to pay an extra fee just to get a birthday sprite with my birthday in the timeline. More so when the actual reason behind it is because Niet has to add it. Sure people should be buying zc, but not everyone can afford to do so. Features that already cost zc shouldn't be given an extra zc fee just because it got added.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page