PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Special birthday Cele visit!

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Special birthday Cele visit! >

Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
@zen and selocon Sooo i was holding off on answering these questions about "why pay premium on my birthday?" because i don't know how to answer this without sounding like a bootlicker. But alas, that's the only way. So the reasom i included an extra fee was vaguely stated in the suggestion, for 'cele to set up the store', now. This is because. If this suggestion is ever approved Niet would have to go through the trouble to implement it. And to be honest. I have no idea if that would be hard or now. How would the link to a special birthday shop work? Check to see if the users birthday week before entering? If not whos to say the link cant be shared around. Would the selection of CS sprites be reshuffled every day? Is it even worth implementing on a developer end? I dont know the answers to this. So im suggesting a fee. To make it a bit more worthwhile for niet to implement this. Because if not he could argue "just buy the sprite from celes center normally" which is fair. The charge is for 2 things: 1. The work it takes for Niet to set up a birthday cele event 2. The fact that the user making the purchase gets to make it on their birthday. Because they could just make it any other time. I know it sounds rude to put it this way. But the option to buy a birthday CS on your actual birthday is a luxury I do think the fee should be on the low end. I was just throwing it out there to make the suggestion look worthwhile for niet. i domt have proof but i feel like being able to buy birthday CS on your actual birthday would make more people want to actually buy them from cele Some other ramblings i guess: Maybe someones lucky and its their bkrthday yesterday and they bought a birthday niet to celebrate. Then 'whats the point of this?' Well this is the option to get a birthday CS you missed that youd really like.
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page